For risk technology buyers
If you are purchasing risk management software, Chartis’s vendor selection service is designed to help you find the most appropriate risk technology solution for your needs.
We monitor the market to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the different risk technology solutions, and track the post-sales performance of companies selling and implementing these systems. Our market intelligence includes key decision criteria such as TCO (total cost of ownership) comparisons and customer satisfaction ratings.
Our research and advisory services cover a range of risk and compliance management topics such as credit risk, market risk, operational risk, GRC, financial crime, liquidity risk, asset and liability management, collateral management, regulatory compliance, risk data aggregation, risk analytics and risk BI.
Our vendor selection services include:
- Buy vs. Build decision support
- Business and functional requirements gathering
- Identification of suitable risk and compliance implementation partners
- Review of vendor proposals
- Assessment of vendor presentations and demonstrations
- Definition and execution of Proof-of-Concept (PoC) projects
- Due diligence activities