Chartis Research…going from strength to strength
24 January 2017
Last year was a very productive and successful one for Chartis Research, and I’d like to take this opportunity to share some of our highlights from 2016 with you:
- Chartis posted a 73% increase in revenues, driven by sustained double-digit growth in new subscriptions and an outstanding 91% renewal rate.
- Our custom research and strategic advisory work continued to grow strongly, with an 80% increase in vendor selection and RFP projects alone.
- The RiskTech Forum goes from strength-to-strength, reaching more than 84,000 registered members with more than 15,000 visitors per month in 2016.
- We also continue to strengthen our senior team. Rob Stubbs joined us as Head of Research, having held senior research and advisory roles at Accenture, the Boston Consulting Group and EY. We were also delighted to welcome Ben Sumner as Senior Editor, having previously held senior editorial roles at Gartner and Longitude Research.
- More research partnerships with global advisory firms and thought leaders. In 2016 we collaborated with a range of new research and advisory partners, including:
- EY, on our latest RiskTech100® report and inaugural awards event in New York;
- PwC, on an IFRS9 technology report;
- The Capco Institute, who published our recent paper on cyber risk quantification in their
Journal of Financial Transformation; and
- The European Risk Management Council, with whom we have devised a series of FinTech
Innovation Think-Tanks for senior risk decision makers.
- Leading press and media channels also continued to seek out Chartis’ opinions and thought leadership, including The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Banking Technology, Risk.net and Waters Technology.
I believe our ongoing success is the result of the longstanding collaboration we have with our outstanding clients and partners. This, more than anything, has helped us achieve our common goal of delivering ground-breaking, insightful research around the increasingly important area of risk technology.
We greatly appreciate your continued support, and look forward to working with you to secure even greater mutual success in 2017. Our research agenda for the next 12 months is available at http://chartis-research.com/research.
With thanks and best wishes for the year ahead,